You deserve the best care. You've earned it.
Thanks to advances in medicine, people are living longer. But it's also our job to make sure they live healthier. Baltimore Washington Senior Care is a medical practice focused on the care of adults 50 years old and older in Anne Arundel County. In addition to providing individual patient care, Senior Care works with multiple providers of long-term care services to improve the continuity and quality of care available to seniors in our community.
Primary care, internal medicine and consultative geriatric assessments are offered through the outpatient office located in Millersville.
8601 Veterans Highway
Millersville, MD 21108
Our physicians are fellowship-trained geriatricians, board-certified in both internal medicine and geriatric medicine and our clinicians also have special training in the problems facing the elderly.
Senior Care health professionals:
- See and treat individual patients
- Provide primary care and geriatric assessments
- Specialize in dealing with adults with complex medical, functional and psychosocial issues, including, among others:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Heart disease
- Parkinson's disease
Our clinical team provides medical care at the following nursing facilities in Anne Arundel County:
- FutureCare Chesapeake Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Arnold Genesis ElderCare
- Severna Park North Arundel Health and Rehabilitation Center, Glen Burnie
For additional information, call 410-729-0424.